- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ Trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3
and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight moss green composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Swivel studs are installed.
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-Lug 70 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance. The bolt also utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Power Bedding® is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- The heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. (1/2"-28 thread pattern on .223 Rem., .204 Ruger and .22-250 Rem. calibers; 5/8"-24 thread pattern on .243 Win., 6.5 Creedmoor and .308 Win. calibers)
- Features an easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
- Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of
Ruger® rotary magazines.
- Also features a factory installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.