- Each Ruger American Rimfire™ rifle includes two interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options
for scope or iron sight use. Standard models come with long length of pull modules, while compact models come with
short length of pull modules. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds.
All four stock modules are completely interchangeable across all models and are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Models chambered in .22 LR feature the detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine.
Accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25® and BX-25®x2.
- Models chambered in .17 HMR and .22 Magnum use the detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss magazine removal.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the
barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between
3 and 5 pounds.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with
modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety.
- Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy,
longevity and easy cleaning.
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for
Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
- A 60˚ bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be
readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also Includes: Williams™ fiber optic front sight and 10/22®-style adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight;
sling swivel studs.