- Automatic, two-position tang safety/barrel selector provides instant visibility and accessibility.
- Finely polished, stainless steel receiver is corrosion-resistant and has no exposed pins or screws.
- Reliable, single mechanical trigger that allows for firing the second barrel without recocking.
- Sleek, compact locking system is considered to be among the strongest ever built for over-and-under shotguns.
- Precision matched, blued alloy steel, cold hammer-forged barrels made of high-strength chrome-molybdenum steel feature 2" forcing cones and maximum back boring for superior recoil reduction and more uniform patterns.
- 1/4" dovetailed, free-floating, ventilated rib with brass bead front sight is stress relieved, contour-grounded, precisely fitted and silver-brazed (not soft-soldered) to the finished monoblock.
- Beautifully crafted, cut-checkered American Walnut stock features a traditional pistol grip, tapered, slim forend and a stainless steel latch release. A soft Pachmayr® buttpad is mounted on the 14.5" length of pull stock, which features a 1.5" drop at the comb and a 2.5" drop at the heel.
- Five steel-shot compatible, screw-in Briley® chokes and wrench included, featuring two skeet chokes and one full, one modified and one improved cylinder choke, plus a premium-quality Briley® choke tube wrench.
- Also includes: custom molded, semi-soft case; safety lock.