Below is a listing of our current open positions across all of our facilities. Please check back often as we periodically post new positions.
Sturm, Ruger, a leading manufacturer of sporting firearms is seeking a qualified materials professional. This position is part of a team dedicated to providing supply chain, MRO, shipping and receiving support to a progressive lean operating system based team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Negotiate supplier contracts.
• Implement material flow to achieve incoming and outgoing pure value.
• Provide leadership management to shipping, warehousing and receiving group leaders.
• Provide leadership management to direct material, tooling, and MRO functions.
• Manage campus energy utility costs.
• Manage testing and production ammunition purchases.
• Manage new product development material coordinator.
• Manage local logistics between facilities.
• Ensure purchasing synergy with other Ruger locations.
• Manage quality of incoming materials from vendors relative to prints and purchase agreements.
Background and Experience:
Qualified candidates should possess a minimum of 8-10 years of progressive, comprehensive purchasing and materials experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment. A Bachelor's Degree is necessary and an MBA would be a big plus. Candidate must have strong interpersonal and written communications skills. Candidate must also possess strong follow-up, problem solving and creative thinking abilities.
If you are qualified and interested in becoming a team member in an interesting and challenging precision manufacturing environment with an industry leader this is the position for you.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to:
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc.
411 Sunapee Street
Newport, NH 03782
or via email to Mike Butler at email@example.com